Everywhere you look these days – at least on television, the movies, and in advertisements – you’ll see brilliantly white teeth. There’s a lot of pressure on people who are moving up the ladder in their professions to have very white smile, and there’s the same kind of ...Read More
Subject: Smiles of Punta will resume business May 11, 2020
We hope this email finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing at Smiles of Punta Gorda has remained the same: our constant commitment to your safety.
As you have surely seen during your visits to our office, infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our strict processes have consistently made the care you receive at Smiles of Punta Gorda both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to closely monitor the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
When it is time for your next appointment, you may see some changes along with our already strict infection control protocols. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you ahead of your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office.
- Upon arrival at office, we ask that you call or text to let us know you have arrived and what type of vehicle you are in. Stay in your vehicle and one of our team members will come to bring you in for treatment.
- When entering the office, we will ask you to use hand sanitizer which we will supply. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed. You are required to bring a mask/face covering to wear while you are in our office.
- You may see that our reception area will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and other items which cannot be properly disinfected. You are encouraged to bring your own iPad, reading materials, etc.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered slightly limited options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 941-787-2223 or visit our website at www.smilesofpuntagorda.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends in the safest way possible.
Jeremy Martin DMD,
Christopher Ramke DMD,
and your Smiles of Punta Gorda team