If you’re experiencing dental pain, have damaged teeth, or need to replace missing teeth, we can provide Punta Gorda restorative dentistry to save your smile. Here are just two ways we make your smile restoration as smooth as possible:
- Dr. Martin uses the latest technology to make your visit as quick and comfortable as possible, including a CEREC digital scanner to create a no-fuss, pain-free impression of your mouth. These highly detailed images help him provide you with dental crowns and bridges that can both restore and beautify your smile.
- To ensure your total comfort, we provide oral sedation in addition to fully numbing your mouth during any procedure.
Find out more about our restorative dentistry options below. Then call 941-585-0424 to schedule a consultation or free second opinion at our office today. We’re located at 100 Madrid Blvd., Unit 414 in Punta Gorda.
Discover the Benefits of Our Restorative Dentistry Services
Below are a few types of restorative dentistry we offer:
- Dental Crowns – Crowns, or “caps,” are durable restorations that we place over your damaged teeth. We offer crowns made from a variety of materials, including zirconia, strong ceramics (including e.max), porcelain fused to metal, and gold upon request.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges are used to replace missing teeth so you can once again smile confidently and eat anything you like. Dr. Martin can also create bridges that are supported by dental implants.
- Tooth Fillings – If you have a cavity, Dr. Martin will fill in the space with tooth-colored composite material. This will repair your tooth and protect it from being further damaged by decay.
- Root Canals – Dr. Martin can perform a root canal to get rid of damaged tooth pulp that’s causing you pain. He’ll remove the infected material using rotary technology for a smoother, more comfortable process. Then he’ll fill in the space and place a dental crown to protect your tooth.
- Dental Veneers – Dental veneers are made of super-strong material that we secure to your teeth to cover chips, cracks, and other minor dental issues.
- Dental Implants – If you’re missing teeth, these replacement tooth roots can ensure a stronger smile. Once Dr. Martin inserts the replacement roots into your jaw, he can anchor natural-looking replacement teeth to them.