Chewing your food should not be a daily struggle. You deserve to enjoy eating, and Dr. Martin can make that happen with the help of restorative dentistry here at Smiles of Punta Gorda.
If dental pain is preventing you from comfortably chewing, contact us right away at 941-585-0424. You could be suffering from a dental issue that can cause harm to your entire mouth. You can also call this number to schedule a consultation for any dental service at our Punta Gorda, FL dentist office!
How We Can Help Your Smile With Restorative Dentistry
There are many dental issues that can make chewing difficult. You may have missing teeth or a toothache that is causing you to avoid certain foods. It’s important to let us get your smile back on track. Your diet and health can be affected, since you could be missing out on eating foods that are good for you, like fruits and nuts, as well as not properly digesting the foods you do eat!
Let’s take a look at some of our restorative dentistry solutions:
- Dental Implants – These replacement tooth roots are placed into your jaw and can last a lifetime. New natural-looking teeth are then anchored to the implants to fully restore your smile!
- Dentures – Dentures can replace some or all of your teeth and can be easily removed for cleaning. We offer free consultations for dentures!
- Dental Crowns – A damaged tooth can be repaired and protected with a strong dental crown. We use CEREC digital scans to create no-fuss impressions.
- Dental Bridges – Dental bridges use crowns to replace multiple teeth and strengthen your smile.
- Tooth Fillings – If you have a cavity, we will clean out the decay and use safe, tooth-colored material to fill in the space.
- Root Canals – You may be experiencing pain due to damaged pulp in your tooth. We will get rid of the infected material and then place a dental crown over the tooth to protect it from further issues.