Punta Gorda dental implants are a long-lasting and dependable solution for replacing missing teeth. Dr. Jeremy Martin, a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, places and restores teeth implants to strengthen your bite and make you happier to smile. With implants:
- Your speech will improve and you won’t have to repeat yourself
- You’ll enjoy an improved appearance
- You’ll be able to eat any favorite or healthy foods you are having trouble chewing
- You’ll experience more confidence in all your social and business gatherings
- You’ll improve your oral health and overall health
Failing and missing teeth don’t have to keep you down any longer. Call Smiles of Punta Gorda at 941-585-0424 today and schedule an implants consultation or a free second opinion with us. Our address is 100 Madrid Blvd., Unit 414.
Explore Your Dental Implant Possibilities
Dental implants are replacement tooth roots that Dr. Martin places into your jawbone. Once they bond with your bone, your replacement teeth will be customized to match any existing teeth and attached to the implants. Unlike traditional dentures, replacement teeth anchored to implants will never slip out of place.
Our team offers our patients many options for getting back their teeth:
- Fixed Full-Arch Replacement Teeth – Depending on the condition of your mouth, we can place either four or six dental implants to support full arches of new, fixed teeth on your upper or lower jaw.
- Mini Dental Implants – If your jawbone is too weak to support regular dental implants or a bone graft is not an option, we may still be able to replace your teeth using these smaller versions. We often use these to secure dentures.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – We can create custom dentures that attach to a bar on your dental implants.
- Single-Tooth Implants – We can replace a single tooth with a dental implant and crown, restoring virtually all your chewing power.
We’ll start by taking digital X-rays of your mouth to make sure you’re a good candidate for implants. Then we’ll take a digital impression of your mouth so we can create the most effective, natural-feeling replacement teeth.
We’ll Relieve Your Anxiety During Your Dental Implant Procedure
We understand that receiving implants may seem like an intimidating commitment. However, you can rest assured that you’ll always experience the highest levels of care and comfort while in our office. We will apply local anesthesia to numb your mouth before placing your implants. We also offer oral sedation to help calm your nerves and minimize pain. You’ll simply take a small pill as directed ahead of time. Plus, while we take care of your smile, you can choose to relax with music using our headphones.
Call 941-585-0424 to schedule a stress-free consultation for Punta Gorda dental implants. Remember, second opinions are free for new patients.