At Smiles of Punta Gorda, we’re prepared to help you make major changes so you can happily share your smile and enjoy eating comfortably again.
If you need or want to replace your existing teeth, we can easily do so using dental implants and dentures. Both options can provide you with a stronger and more attractive smile. We can even combine the two services to make your dream smile a reality!
Call us today at 941-585-0424. Dr. Martin and the rest of us at our Punta Gorda, FL dentist office are ready to help. We also offer free consultations to discuss dentures!
Get Natural Looking Teeth With Dental Implants
If you’re missing teeth, we can use dental implants to replace your tooth roots and create a natural-looking replacement tooth or set of teeth that anchor to the implants.
We can replace one or all of your teeth with implants, using the following options:
- Four or six dental implants to support all new replacement teeth on your upper and/or lower jaw
- Mini dental implants that can replace your teeth if your jaw is too weak to support regular implants
- Single-tooth implants to replace one missing tooth
Get Your Smile Back with Dentures From Smiles of Punta Gorda
Dentures are removable appliances that can also provide you with a functioning smile. We offer:
- Full sets of traditional dentures to replace your upper and lower teeth
- Partial dentures to replace only a few teeth (these are supported by your existing teeth)
- Implant-supported dentures, which anchor to your implants and won’t slip out of place
Your Comfort Comes First
Before we begin any dental implant or tooth extraction procedure, we’ll painlessly apply local anesthesia to make sure affected areas of your mouth are numb. We also provide oral sedation to soothe your nerves.