The unexpected can happen at the worst possible time. And the world is a dangerous place for a smile. Knowing all that, we do our best to be ready for you when you need us the most. At Smiles of Punta Gorda, we are equipped to administer emergency care. Dr. Martin or Dr. Ramke will walk you through what needs to happen, and then we will make sure you feel comfortable with amenities and sedation techniques. We’ll work hard to deliver the best possible results for you so that you can have a happy ending.
The good news is that dental emergencies are seldom life-threatening, and they don’t have to be life-altering when you have a great dentist looking out for you. In times of normalcy, you can also turn to us for gentle treatments from our comprehensive array of services you’ll have to choose from, including:
- General Dentistry – Every six months you can see us for teeth cleanings and oral exams or for extras like nutritional counseling, dental sealants, and fluoride for further protection and peace of mind.
- Oral Surgery – It is usually in your best interest to go ahead and remove a failing tooth that is causing you pain or posing a threat to the rest of your natural smile. This is one of many surgical procedures we can competently perform here at our office.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Begin your transformation in earnest with a professional teeth whitening solution or Invisalign treatment. At your makeover consultation, we can also discuss options like dental veneers, bonding, and gummy smile treatments.
- TMJ Solutions – We know that headaches, teeth grinding, and a clicking jaw can be hard to handle. So, we want to get you some relief with a custom mouthguard designed especially for you.
- Restorative Dentistry – If your mouth falls into disrepair, we can set things straight with comfortable root canal treatments, dental crowns, dental implants, and other restorative services that are engineered to improve functionality and appearance.
To partner with an emergency dentist in Charlotte Park who has all the regular care your family requires, too, call Smiles of Punta Gorda today at 941-585-0424, or fill out our online form. Be sure to ask about our sedation options.