Dr. Jeremy Martin wants you to be proud of what you see in the mirror each morning. Too many people have hang-ups about their appearance because of dental issues. That’s why we offer a wide variety of cosmetic dentistry in Punta Gorda to create your perfect smile. We’ll sit down with you to discuss your needs and wants, and then we’ll come up with the best plan for you. With our help, you’ll soon:
- Smile with new confidence wherever you go
- Look younger, healthier, and more vibrant
- Make better first impressions on those around you
- Gain an edge in your professional life
- Make good oral hygiene easier to maintain
Choose From a Variety of Cosmetic Dentistry Options
We offer many treatments that can help you achieve your dream smile, including:
- Dental Veneers – Dental veneers are made of tooth-colored material and are placed over your teeth to cover cosmetic flaws like chips, cracks, misshapen teeth, and discoloration. We prefer e.max veneers, which are made of a stronger material that can be cut much thinner than porcelain for a more natural look.
- Invisalign – These clear and removable short-term orthodontic aligners are barely noticeable, making them perfect if you don’t want to deal with the appearance of traditional metal braces. They’re also far more comfortable and typically need to be worn for only a year.
- Teeth Whitening – We offer professional Opalescence whitening gel kits that you can take home and wear either day or night. We’ll first create custom trays for you. Then you just add the whitening gel to the trays and pop them in. You’ll have a whiter smile in no time!
- Tooth Contouring – If a tooth is oddly shaped or too long, Dr. Martin can make the tooth better suit your smile. This is a simple procedure, and we will use local anesthesia so you never feel a thing.
- Crown Lengthening – If you need to have a dental crown or other restoration placed, we may need to expose more of your tooth’s surface. We’ll gently remove gum tissue while ensuring you’re completely comfortable.
- Tooth Bonding – Minor cosmetic imperfections such as chips or discoloration can be concealed with tooth bonding. Dr. Martin simply applies a strong, tooth-colored material to your tooth, and the problem is solved in one visit!
- Gum Treatments – If you have a “gummy” smile or just don’t care for the way your gums look, we can reshape them to your exact specifications. We use a procedure similar to the pinhole technique, which has many advantages over traditional gum surgery, including increased comfort. We also provide gum grafting to treat gum recession, which can greatly benefit your overall oral health.
- Smile Makeovers – We can combine any cosmetic services to fully transform your smile! All it takes to get started is a visit to our office so we can look at your mouth and talk about your expectations. We’ll use digital photos and create a “wax-up,” a highly detailed model of your mouth, to help you envision your improved smile.