If you are planning to see your friends and extended family this fall, now is a great time to get your immediate family’s smiles fixed. Whether it’s for a smile makeover issue like brightening your stained, discolored teeth or a restorative dentistry solution aimed at repairing a cracked or chipped tooth, you need to call our Punta Gorda, FL dentist’s office today at 941-585-0424 and make a new appointment this autumn. Don’t worry, Dr. Martin can see everyone in your brood, including children as young as five years old, and he is well-suited for children’s dentistry. Keep reading to see what we can do for your family, then make plans to see us soon!
We’ll Have All Your Smile Solutions Here
You’ll want to get here for a checkup and teeth cleaning every six months. As your family dentist Dr. Martin will thoroughly examine smiles for any emerging problems. By catching any trouble early on with these twice-yearly visits, you can more easily (and more affordably) correct them and keep everyone’s smiles healthy and looking good.
We’ll Help You Smile Big For The Camera
Thanksgiving feasts, Christmas gatherings and random relatives making up occasions to visit and enjoy the Florida sunshine are bound to be in your futures. That’s why your family deserves great-looking smiles at this time of year. If your smiles are not exactly camera-ready, you can get great cosmetic dental treatments like these:
- Dental Veneers: If you want a major change that’s easy to come by, this catch-all solution is for you. Veneers are tooth-shared shells for the front of your teeth. Each is made to look and feel like healthy enamel. After Dr. Martin places them on your teeth, any imperfections like stains or chips are completely covered.
- Invisalign: Speaking of gaps, teens obviously need some orthodontic care so they can smile confidently. But adults often need some help too. That’s because teeth are never locked in place. Instead of suffering through braces, teens and adults can get Invisalign. This modern orthodontic system works faster, and because it’s made from smooth, clear plastic, it’s almost invisible when worn.
- Opalescence Teeth Whitening: Sure you can get cheap DIY whitening kits in stores these days, but they will only waste your time and money. At Smiles of Punta Gorda, you can get much better results with Opalescence.
- Tooth Contouring: If you have a tooth or two that are oddly shaped, it can be embarrassing to show your teeth when you smile. But you can correct this with tooth contouring. Dr. Martin will simply remove some enamel to reshape your problem areas and make them look healthy and normal.
- Tooth Bonding: Small problems can look big when you smile because damage is never unexpected. That’s why this cosmetic dentistry treatment can help. By applying a thin layer of a tooth-colored resin, you can fill in chips, hide stains, and take years off your smile. It is extremely cost-effective!
We’ll Keep Teeth Strong & Healthy
If you are living with missing or damaged teeth, fall is a great time for restorative dentistry treatments like these:
- Dental Crowns: These are one of the most versatile treatments available for your teeth. Made from Zirconium, e.max (ceramic), porcelain fused to metal, or full gold, these tooth-shaped caps will cover the entire visible part of your damaged tooth.
- Dental Implants: Missing a tooth is a much bigger problem than putting up with how your smile looks. Food particles can collect there, your nearby teeth can grow crooked, and it can even affect your jaw joints when you bite down. A dental implant is a lifelike and long-lasting method of replacing that missing tooth.
- Dental Bridges: If your jawbone is too thin for implants, however, you might consider a dental bridge. Here, a dental crown is bonded to the teeth on either side of the gap. This fills in that space with a realistic looking replacement without the need for oral surgery.
We’ll Get You Scheduled Today
The holidays will be here before you know it. Call our Punta Gorda, FL dentist’s office today at 941-585-0424 or use our convenient online form to schedule your next comprehensive dentistry appointment. Whether it’s a for restorative dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, or a regular cleaning and checkup, we’ve got you covered.